Ibercivis opens a selection process to incorporate a European project drafting technician into its staff. If you want to present your candidacy, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enter the selection process.
The Ibercivis Foundation has a vacancy on its team to incorporate a European project drafting technician whose mission will be to promote the Ibercivis Foundation’s participation in research and innovation projects. It will carry out, as its main task, the drafting of projects within the field of citizen science, both national and European.
About the Ibercivis Foundation
Ibercivis is a private non-profit foundation based in Zaragoza (Spain) that promotes, participates in and organises citizen science projects in Spain and Europe. It is currently involved in 6 European and several national projects where citizens actively participate in the search for solutions to problems in their environment through science. Its board of trustees is made up of the University of Zaragoza, CSIC, CIEMAT, the Ministry of Science and Innovation, the Government of Aragon and the Zaragoza City of Knowledge Foundation.
In recent years, the Ibercivis Foundation has grown to reach a relevant position in the European citizen science scene, and its work is required in research and innovation projects where the “science with and for society” approach is important to achieve its objectives.
In order to continue growing, and with its sights set on Europe, Ibercivis is looking for a professional to facilitate its participation in this type of projects, through the monitoring and writing of proposals for calls such as Horizon Europe and Digital Europe.
If you like science and have experience in writing funding applications for R&D&I projects in Europe, send us your application (to email@example.com) so that we can work together. You will join a young and involved team (at the moment we are a dozen professionals and researchers), you will travel all over Europe (when the pandemic makes it possible) meeting professionals and institutions with which to build alliances and develop projects together.
What do we offer?
- Joining a professional team, with a good working environment and possibilities for professional development. Personalised training programme Independence and autonomy Flexible working hours. Different and exciting projects, at different levels (local, national, European). Projects with international projection Salary conditions depending on the experience and knowledge of the candidates in the role and responsibilities described.
- Training options available
- Autonomy and independence
- flexible schedule and labour hours
- Different and exciting projects, at different levels (local, national, European)
- International projects
- Salary conditions based on the experience and knowledge of the candidates in the role and responsibilities described.
The registration period for your candidacy will be open until next Monday, February 22, 2021.
Waht will you do?
- Monitoring networks, platforms and national and European calls for proposals linked to the Horizon Europe and Digital Europe programmes. Elaboration and presentation of projects according to the terms and conditions of the call. Search for alliances and partners. Coordination, assistance, follow-up of project and proposal preparation meetings with the consortium, including documentation, preparation, sending of minutes, etc. Development of consortium agreements, confidentiality agreements and other necessary agreements. Monitoring and preparation of deliverables (preparation of monitoring reports for project justification, dissemination of results) and organisation of coordination meetings, progress meetings, exchange meetings, etc…
- Preparation and presentation of projects according to the bases of the call.
- Search for Alliances and Partners.
- Coordination, assistance, monitoring of meetings to prepare projects and proposals with the consortium, including documentation, preparation and sending of minutes, etc.
- Development of consortium agreements, confidentiality agreements and other necessary agreements.
- Monitoring and preparation of the deliverables (preparation of monitoring reports to justify the project, dissemination of results) and organization of coordination, progress, exchange meetings, etc.
Where will you work?
The office is located as close as possible to one of the main centers of Aragonese talent: the University of Zaragoza, on the Río Ebro Campus; However, citizen science often arises beyond – and / or in collaboration with – academic science. But because of COVID-19, we are all working from home.
The office is a plus for when we recover the old normality, but one day we will keep online to reconcile work and personal schedules. And if you do not live in Zaragoza, we offer you to work remotely.
What do we need form you?
- Availability to travel frequently.
- Availability to travel frequently. Demonstrable experience in the identification, drafting of reports, management and justification of funding applications for R&D&I projects at European and international level. Scientific background Planning and organisational skills. Results-oriented. Excellent oral and written communication skills. High level of English (C1 or higher). Other languages will be an asset.
- Scientific Background
- Planning and organization skills. Orientation to results.
- Excellent oral and written communication. High level of English (C1 preferably). Other languages will be positively valued.